2020 TBBA tournaments CANCELLED

It is with much thought and consideration that Dean and I have decided to cancel the TBBA tournaments this year. This was a hard decision but we always consider safety first and we are not prepared to put our terrific anglers in harms way.

Even as things begin to open up we have a very large group and we would feel terrible if someone contracted Covid while fishing our series.

As we stated before you can request a refund of your deposit or you can hold it for next years position.

We hope all of you understand this hard decision since we only have your best interest at heart. One good thing, it gives the fish a break and hopefully they grow bigger.

Stay safe and feel free to contact us any time. Both Dean and I are still working at our jobs so if we don't get back to you right away we will as soon as possible.

Have a great year.

Cindy and Dean Franklin