Thread: Is the new schedule out yet????

Is the new schedule out yet????

Anyone know where to find the 05 schedule yet?

Hey rookie

Teds shedule has not changed in 20 years what would make next years any differnt.....Ted keeps it simple and people like it that way.....rock on Ted!

Hey Palmer see you at the RR any time soon?

Dan

C'mon....Top Bass simple. (lol)
    Lookin for dates, Quinte or Stoney and to see if the classic is on Rice AGAIN. You're right about one thing though, with Ted you know exactly what to expect.

Ussually drop by RR once every week or two on the way home. Give me a call and we'll stop for a beer.

What series are you fishin with Attila? Herd you two were hookin up next year. Hope he's got a strong bladder, he'll need it from laughin so much.
    Sean.

Possibly this board can put a schedule of all the various series tournament dates together on one calendar for our general area, so we can better determine conflicts etc. for 2005.

Good idea Jay. If your like me you like to know what you're doin next year soon if not by now.
    I think everyone but Ted has their dates out and you always have to throw a few Top Bass T's in there every year on your favourite lakes.
    Just tryin to figure out which ones work out around the family vacations.
    Sean

We had a full calendar program up but some hacker found a way to use it to get into the site and screw things up, I haven't had time to put up a different program yet. I will get this on the todo list though!!!

Tourney Calender

Now would this calender just contain Bass events or all event ie, pike, walleye, perch, crappie and maybe perhaps club events. Just a few Questions? I would suggest that this would be awsome for promoting events and as the last two anglers suggested to prepare for the 2005 season. This way you can work things over with the Mrs, Thanks

Limit Out

Frank

Still nothin on Top Bass schedule eh! Is there going to be a Top Bass next year? Ted usually has something out by now.
    Interesting...
    :?

it\'s coming!

the Topbass schedule is coming, probably in a week or 2 max. Ted has been working on a new opener and was waiting to talk to an organization. he was trying not to have any issues with this organization on this one date. look for something new on his opener, i think a lot of you will be happily surprised.:*