Thread: Congrats to new Niagara Bassmasters exec.

Congrats to new Niagara Bassmasters exec.

Congratulations to the newest members to the executive of the Niagara Bassmasters . Great to see new members stepping forward. In particular Jason Bates as vice president and hopefully Pete Elphinstone as tournament director?
    Thanks to the excellent work of all the prediscessors and returning executive, we have the right formula for a cutting edge club, with continuous fresh ideas .

In particular I would like to thank Al Gorrie and Dan Pozzobon for their dedication and open minded outlooks, and the vision of joining together in numbers to create a stronger OBF membership.

Thanks to all past, present and future
    Jim Pozzobon

Thanks for the kind words Jim!
    I'll do my best to ensure our club continues to be a very pozzitive organization to be a part of. I would also like to congratulate past executive members for laying down a great foundation.
    At the end of the day, the thing that I enjoy the most is getting out and fishing with a bunch of great anglers and building great friendships so that I never have to worry about looking for fishing partners in the future.
    Take care.

Congats to new Niag,Bass exec.

Congrats guys on your new exec.Looking forward to working with you Pete on the joint T's in 2005, also it was great working with Dan & Al in taking the steps of joint T's the sucsess that it is and laying the ground work for future club T,s and to give the federation a sidewalk to follow in puting on a T of this magnitude, and also for the work they did on the 2004 federation tourn, again congrats. Rob Mcintosh (St.Cath.Bassmaster,s Tourn Dir.)

Congrats guys

Dan and Jim:

Congrats on the new executive. Who got what? Just curious as I've been away for a week and haven't heard. Looking forward to the new year and combining some tournaments this year.

Stu
    St. Catharines Bassmasters

Dan Pozzobon: President
    Jason Bates: Vice President
    Tournament Committee: Rick Weatherill, Jim Pozzobon, Gino Tavano, Derrick Lanigan
    Treasurer: Gerry Lacroix
    Secretary: Ivo Coia
    Youth Director: Jim Pozzobon
    Conservation: Mike Slovak
    Media: Steve Hawrylyshyn
    Honourary Executive: Al Gorrie, Rich Nagy, Tom Chopin