Thread: Lindsay Bassmasters

Senior Member Chris_Cappuccitti's Avatar

Lindsay Bassmasters

Hello everyone,

The Lindsay Club now has a website online in the development stages. Please give it a look and point out any mistakes or page faults that might occur. It is still in the beta stages but its worth a look

www.LindsayBassmasters.com

Be Safe

any input at all ?

:?

Great Job Chris....perhaps a club logo and an OBF logo as well. Also....let us know when you are finished and we can link to it from the OBF site and Vice/Versa.

Fraser

thanks

I am just waiting to get a copy of the offical club logo and it will be up on the page. As far as the OBF logo, thats a great idea I had not thought off.

You can count-on the BFB link being on the site. Alos BASS & OBF that have been suggested to me via e-mail.

Again thank you for taking the time to suggest.

Be Safe

Arlo
    Nice job Chris any way to click on the pics to enlarge them would be a nice touch makes the bass look bigger lol.

Thanks

Thanks very much The click to larger pics are in the works...along with addtional pics

Looks Good

Nice frame work Chris. I like the picture of Eric with the 2 pigs. The site loads fairly fast and is clean...I hate clutter on sites. We hope to make it to the open again this year, had a blast last year

Open Is Great

The Open is great, taking part as a non-member is how I foudn the Lindsay Bassmasters. Also the good nature of the members who were at the tournament prompted me to become a member.

Updated

Thank you to everyone who has sent me feedback here and via e-mail.

I have made a few minor updates, and I am working on a larger images for the photo page. Just trying to decide load time vs image size compromise.

Thanks again everyone.

updated

Hello again everyone.

I have worked on making the photo page's pics as large as possiable without taking too long to load and without pixelizing too much either.

Let me know if you like the larger 2 side by side over the smaller 3 side by side that it use to be.

Be Safe

Hey Chris

Site looks good,like the larger pictures.
    Just want to say thank you for all the time and effort you put into developing the site and getting it set up.Wish I had the know how to do things like that . I may have a few more pics that I will bring to the meeting next wednesday,see you there.

Randy