Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2nd annual Poultry Palloza

2nd annual Poultry Palloza

November 19th, Paddletales is planning their 2nd annual "Paddletales Pilgrim Poultry Pallooza" (we like weird names) There will be clearouts on 2005 models of Shimano Curados, Citicas , Compres and Bob Izumis, and Quantum Energys, Accurists, Kinetics and Catalysts. Great prices on selected St Croix display models. We have made a special purchase of 2005 model Humminbirds and have super pricing on Matrix 77C, 87C Combo, and 97 combos. Lots of other specials that we are working on.

From 11.00 a.m. to 2.00 p.m., deep fried turkey (cooked on site) will be served.

Lots of pro staff on hand to answer your questions.

For more information, follow the link or call 888 886 8815

Paddletales Tackle

Ed - will there be tales of adventure told that day?

Hey Ed, am I allowed to come this year after the incident with the chicken last year???

Can I bring my new buddies from PETA....."PEOPLE for the EATING of TASTY ANIMALS"

Is this event really named after Andy Palloza??? If it is then that is really cool since I had lunch with him a couple of weeks ago.

BIG JIM~~~~~~~back to the beer fridge

Pepe: There will be tales of adventure, tragedy, and black motor repairs.

Big Jim: I have a turkey with your name on it (it looks a little like Pepe:O)

Ed

Hey Ed, if you didn't follow Mikey's advice----"DRIVE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT" you might just be O.K.

Actually Pepe does resemble and "act" like a turkey in some ways.

The old storey about turkeys drinking rain until they drown is true and we tested it this past fall.

Pepe, was infront of my garage and me and Mike Augot were on the roof drinking a keg of beer...Heck..what else comes in kegs???
    We started dripping the keg on top of Pepe and before we knew it his head was tilted back at the ground once to drink....then a second time while we administered CPR....Catch--Pour--Resusitate when the keg was done. Good thing the keg was half empty when Pepe got there or he could be gone.

See ya in Nov.

BIG JIM

hey Large, that motor was babied from the day the last powerhead was put on. The breakin period was doubled and it never was taken over 5500, and still a piston is spitting out the lower unit(taking chunks of a lower unit with it) At least Mercury is stepping up to the plate and looking after me.New powerhead, injectors, and lower unit on the way. I hope Lorne wrote down what order all those parts go back on in.

Ed

Toobster sir,

Lorne has a good memory for that stuff.....
    come on Big Jim .. do us dang proud at the chicken fest.....
    actually you were kinda picky when i was there stuffin my face..burp....
    ...Chicken eaters rule!....errr or was that Deep Fried Conch eaters rule..??
    ..perhaps
    an entre
    du cheetos??

df

Hey DNA???, you out on a weekend pass... AGAIN.

Hope the fall was/is kind to you on the Big River.

BIG JIM

Yes Sir Mr -Big - move- down -south- and get- 2 months- more non hard- water- fishing -Jim!

They let me out if promise to eat cheezies everyday then i can function in society..well if this forum is classified as that.
    cheeeeeezies...drooooooool....[in Homer Simpson voice]
    wB

Hey Eddie, how many Bob Izumis do you have to clear-out as I am looking for a partner next year....how much do you want for him and does he come with his LUND> Always thought there was only one Bob.

BIG JIM

Your Bigness: Bob has vamoosed, but he left behind a few of his rods. I am selling them off on the 19th at great prices to raise money for the SPCC (Society for Prevention of Chomping on Chickens). It's part of my parole

Toob

Hey Eddie, does your parole have anything to do with the original chicken/washroom incident at Paddletales last year during the Poultry Pallooza.

By the way, before me and Savoia roll over there what gaurantee does Peter have you will inventory enough chicken in my prefered colour--COOKED--on the day of the event. I think he is a bit scared I'm not up to the full line when we leave, and as you know small beings do disappear in your neck of the woods from time to time.

BIG~~~~~~~~~planning the fast

Big: Alas, no chicken for the upcoming event, but TURKEY. They grow them bigger and it makes it easier to have enough on hand for your bigness. Currently I have 60 lbs of turkey ordered for deep frying with more on stand by.

Hmmm, on second thought Peter might want to pack a lunch if you get into the foodline first.

Ed

Hey Ed, when you say more on stand by, does that mean you have them waiting around alive out back just in case????

Man when they see me show up they will gobble themselves to death. PETA will be there for sure claiming you were torturing them by allowing them to see me enter the building.

BIG~~~~~~~~~~~``I'll bring the killing block & axe.

Big: They are being fed an extra helping of barley as I type to fatten them up. They go to the cranberry patch in the sky on the 18th.

Ed