Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Quinte! maybe??????

Total bummer. I was really considering the top bass schedual with quinte along with other friends of mine. With the Q it was (in my opinion) the best top bass line up ever and i was going to do the whole series without a doubt but now its a drag without the Q. I really hoe ted reconsiders, i see quite a few teams bummed. too bad, so sad.

Yes I have to agree with all of you on this one. My partner and I had the best time, honestly after the second day my arm was ready to fall off. The only thing Craig left out was the company of all the other anglers at the hotel. It was good to meet and talk with everyone that you normally only see in passing in the morning before a tournament. Oh yeh and the the entertainment across the road was pretty good too. Right Craig.

The Q

My mistake I did forget the fellow anglers at the hotel, good bunch of guys and gals.I hear the entertainment was good,Bill and I were too busy working on a game plan for the next day.:?

What game plan I drew you a map at dinner!!!!!! Remember keep it zipped and throw away the key.

Q

Sleep, that was the plan. Catching all those fish makes an old man tired. Never caught so many bass in two days. That table cloth was to big to fold up and put in my pocket!

Another suggestion

Just a suggestion for you Quinte finatics. The Quinte Fishing Series. ?LOL Here's a link to their site. Quinte Fishing Series

Hey Guys,

That "spot " has held fish for 20 years......shhhhhh:P

Dan