Thread: RESULTS & PICTURES - RICK WHITE MEMORIAL - LAKE SIMCOE - OCTOBER 15, 2006

RESULTS & PICTURES - RICK WHITE MEMORIAL - LAKE SIMCOE - OCTOBER 15, 2006

Position Angler Co-Angler Weight Big Fish
    1 BARRY GRAVES DAVE JOHNSON 19.74
    2 STEVE HAWKINS MIKE DEVEAUX 16.56 6.54 SM & OA
    3 SCOTT PIERCE CHRIS SACCO 16.12 3.56 LM
    4 RYAN JOHNSON BILL WALKER 11.42
    5 DOUG BROWNRIDGE MARK MORAN 11.12
    6 JOHN MACDONALD JIM MACDONALD 9.76
    7 MORGAN CIGNINI JASON GOUGH 7.32
    8 JAMIE MCGEE MAT HOLLAND 5.28
    9 WIL WEGMAN GERRY HEELS 0
    10 JEFF MIFSUD DAVE CIANTAR 0
    11 HOWARD GIFFORD RICHARD CHAPPELL 0

congrats on the win

Thanks Stuart...I can't believe how low the weights were....Hopefully the fishing is better in two weeks at the crackle cup. It would be awesome to see someone break the 30lb barrier.

Barry

Congrats to Barry and Dave,
    that was a tough day on the water, every time I thought the wind might die a little it blew back even harder.
    I don't think too many wondered far from the west side, she was blowing.
    Thanks to Mike for good boat company, too bad we were unable to get our 5th fish.
    see everyone in two weeks, rematch.
    Steve
    I should also add thanks To Wil and the Aurora Bassmaster club for having the MNR at the weigh-in and taking samples of all the fish brought in for their study. Great job to get everyone involved.

Congratts to Dave and Barry on another Rick White victory. Fishing truly was tough - almost as tough as dealing with that wind. As all who were at the event know, my partner Gerry Heels and I had some trouble with bilge pumps not working, had the boat fill up and were eventually towed in safe and sound. We had two six pounders that couldn't be weighed in officially - but they were tagged, weighed and released by the live release boat.

I'd like to thank the Rick White family for being so gracious and such strong supporters of this tournament over the years. They truly are a wonderful family - and the poem read and presented to Vita and Andy was very touching ... I saw you wiipe that tear away Andy - you big ol softie you! Of course Andy, Vita and family deserve an extra special round of thanks for keeping this event going for as long as it has (10 years).

Hope to see most of you at the Crackle Cup on Oct 28th - please see article on home page of this site or visit the aurora bassmasters site at www.aurora.com for more details.

Thanks

Wil

Glad to hear you made it back safe Wil. Remember those float suits this time of year.