Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rick Amsbury Memorial Pro Am. - Angler update

True Pete, very True. This squirel finds a nut once in a while too....but I never find the "BAG OF NUTS" I need! LOL So what odds do ya think we should give ya Pete???? +- 20/1??

Craig, I didn't notice entry fees on that link. Definitely a great field of accomplished anglers.

I wouldn't waste your bets on a lacky like me.
    My money is on Izumi, I don't think he's ever had a bad day on that lake.
    Or maybe someone like Dodd, Giles or Verkruisen?
    Lots of talent on the list, too many to choose. It will be one hellava shoot out though!
    Pete

Pete,

So who do we contact to get this ball rolling? Do you think that the organizers would subscribe to this idea? I think they could raise a hell of alot of money, not to mention the blast we would all have in the process! Imagine...injury reports...tennis elbow, down goes Chong...or give Jacko the "Rocket Richard" penalty...two minutes for looking too good! LOL, and all the freindly trash talk associated with it. I think it would put some fun & humor into this or any other event & raise some money!

Chris, I would suggest you contact Andy directly. He is always open to new ideas and suggestions.

416-725-3474

Thanks Tony...it was just a suggestion...do ya think it would fly???

I contacted SSFC directly, they told me that details are still in works for amiture side. However as am alumni member they told me that they have put my name on the list. Amiture side is a first come thing from what I was told, with SSFC alumni having the upper hand for entries. If not enough then they will go out to others. I found a ling on their web site for alumni events & they where very good to reply.

anyone have an email to get ahold of someone to get on a list of amateurs that aren't SSFC alum ? Need to get my name on that list. Suspect that there will easily be 100 Fleming alum that will enter on the am side of this tourney ..... but want to be on this waiting list !

Ken

Please contact Andy directly to get on the list... 416-725-3474 cell or call the CSFL office 905-640-2277

I'm not an alumnus but I'm already on the wainting list... don't wait!

Ken