Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bassmania Couch

Bassmania Couch

Is this tournament still out of Washago or has it been moved to Orillia?

Bill, it sure would be nice if it was out of Orilla.Parking and better exposer for CSFL and the sport.

The town of Orillia would not allow another event this weekend. It will be out of Wasago as planned. I believe they will be doing a on water drive by check-in so that the docks are not congested.

As with all the events I've fished this year I'm sure Andy will have control of things.

Tony
    I was very impressed with the Muskoka event.Both days smooth,in and out.

Tony,
    Do you know if there are any spots available for registering the morning of the Couch tourney? Thanks. Marcel

Yes I am sure there will be spots available. I'm checking with Vita and will post otherwise.

Thanks Tony,
    I'll call Vita closer to the weekend to make sure.

Marcel,why not do both this weekend bud.
    Hope to see you at couch.

Wish I had time to do both Brian. If I make it to Couch I'll look for you in the morning.

Any other close by launches that we can use rather than the river??

Pat

There's a marina right by the mouth of the river but his arrival is usually too late

We have always just run up the lake from Orillia..less hassle afterwards, much better ramp and also gets the blood pumping for ya.
    The only detractor is that the mornings coffee is ready to be vacated:O upon arrival to the weigh in site!

It,s a short trip up the lake Pat.Guys with those 250,s can get there in 5 minutes,unlike the 15 it takes me and the 115.LOL

Lots of parking there aswell.

You can exit West street and head into town and just follow the cruise ship signs.

10-4 thanks guys. I remembered the marina next door but wasn't sure if they opened early enough. I'll use the Orillia ramp and hope this new fangled fantastic incredible Lowrance piece of crap GPS can find itself:!:!

See everyone Sunday. BTW If you see a black Cajun running around looking lost it's me trying to find the north end of Couch.

Do or die day!!!!!!!! bad Balsam probably means the sidelines for us but not giving up until the fat lady sings

Pat

If you are running from Orillia, everyone please use your heads and your lights.

We launched at Rosedale last week to go to Coboconk and I could not believe there was a tournament boat doing the same without lights. Whoever it was needs to give their head a shake.

Stay safe!!

Originally posted by Andrewlee
    If you are running from Orillia, everyone please use your heads and your lights.

We launched at Rosedale last week to go to Coboconk and I could not believe there was a tournament boat doing the same without lights. Whoever it was needs to give their head a shake.

Stay safe!!
    Good point Andrew...also with the predicted single digit temps there'll probably be fog as well.