Thread: First Bassmania

First Bassmania

Hey guys, I am gonna be goin in my first bassmania this weekend. Mostly for fun. Not expecting to win or anything. We are already gonna have our boat in the water where is the registration and what time should we arrive at the launch? I would prefer to beat the traffic and register as early as possible.
    I will be in my little white stratos give me a honk if you see me and my wife...try not to run us over too.
    I know the registration is in bridgenorth is it north or south of the causeway. I would imagine we will see it from the lake.
    Not too sure what to expect.

It is on the south side of the causeway, have fun and good luck

Thanks. Was out doin some pre fishin last night and scouting should be an interesting day on the water.

weather is supposed to be IFFY at best... Thunderstorms and moderate to high winds!

Good Luck to you and your wife Vince!!!! Hope you have a good tournament!

We didn't end up going in, we got to the launch and I didn't know you had to also pay tax, so we were short on the entry fee. Then the weather loked really crappy, so we bailed and just went fishing instead. we actually would have been fairly competative I think. Oh well, it was neat seeing all the boats.