Thread: Scrutineers needed for the Bassmania Classic XII

Scrutineers needed for the Bassmania Classic XII

The CSFL requires scrutineers for the Bassmania Classic XII. It takes place August 29, 30 & 31 on the Bay of Quinte out of Trenton. Those who are interested in scrutineering should contact the Tournament Director, Andrew Pallotta, at 416-802-2277, the office at 905-640-2277 or email at bassmania@on.aibn.com ASAP. Please note, scrutineers can do anything but fish i.e. net, tie, cull etc.

Thanks,
    CSFL

Scrutineers needed for the Bassmania Classic XII

I just got off the phone with Andy and scrutineers are still needed.

If anybody can help out for any or all the days please give him a call on his cell phone.

Andy - 416-802-2277

Is there still a need for scrutineers on the Sunday?

Kurt,

As of last night I believe so.

Please give Andy a call on his cell to verify - 416-802-2277

Just a quick note on scrutineers. I've seen postings on here about 'How do guys continue to bring in big bags of fish each tourney" Here's your opportunity to learn.

I scrutineered on Friday and had a blast. I know it sucks you cant't fish but just watching some of these guys fish, their technics, what they used, their emotions throughout the day etc.... a great learning experience (FOR FREE!) I just missed out on the classic by two spots but taking the time to learn was well worth it!.

Guys like David Chong, Greg Roth, Chris Vandermeer etc.. . all required scurtineers but didn't have any.....

I was surprised that only a few turned out! Remember for next time. I knew a guy "The Professional Amatuer" that did it for years and continued to learned from these guys. Its better then reading a magazine, its on the water experience.

I totally agree Mike. I had the opportunity to scrutineer at the Baptiste Classic a couple of years ago. Mike Miller made me realize I still have a lot to learn about this sport. You're right not boring at all. I wanted to scrutineer again this year, but life got in the way.
    If you get the opportunity do it.