Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Upper Niagara Wildcard this Saturday!!!!

Photos are now online at Lures & Tours. The great weather made it ideal for sharp, colorful images. Use the Bassmania link on our home page.
    Don't forget to ask for a personal hi-res version - quote the picture number. (When viewing the full screen image, keeping the cursor over the pic reveals the actual filename, which is more efficient)

I got 7 hours in the saddle on my motorcycle that day so all in all, a great day to be out. Thanks to the competitors for the good shots and the smiles.

Charlie - Lures and Tours Sportfishing Directories

A great event. Unbeleivable more people didn't come out to experience Lake Erie. The best smallmouth fishery in the country...bar none.
    Drive by weigh-ins always so much more fun...thanks Andy and Vita for a great year.
    Also thanks to Lures and Tours for all the pics, great stuff.
    Pete

wow ! big weights very cool

Congrats Erny and John ! lots of big sacks as well.

I wish there was a "Fall Tour" of some sort, rather than a bunch of "Opens". It appears that there quite a few anglers out there (myself included) willing to have a extended competitive season.

Think of all the high/record weights that would be coming in at each event.

Nice weight, Erny and John!!

Simon and Melanie Frost run a series of Events in November out of Erie with an additional prize for overall weight at the end. Fishing is phenomenal and T's are alot of fun. Sorta like a mini tour.
    Pete

Congrats John from Eli and I on your Erie win. Your always on the fish to win, it's nice to see you close the deal. And congrats to all you Janzens too.
    Joe