Thread: 2010 Classic

2010 Classic

I am sure there were some other people that viewed the Poll and thought about 5 or 6 other lakes they would rather see it on. any suggestion, Iam not by anyway trying to hi-jack Tony's thread was just a thought.

Gloucester Pool
    Baptist and Elephant
    Couch only
    Georgian bay(only if we can figure the 5 bass limit thing out)

again any thoughts

Brian

No problem with me Brian, just an FYI the list in the polling section was provided to me from Andy, it was not my list.

I would also like Baptist and Elephant, it was a great place for a Classic a couple of years ago.

Stoney :?:?:? Sturgeon :?:?:? Lower Buckhorn!!..:?:?:?

Oh well, I guess I can't complain, I have to actually make a classic first....getting closer every year!!

All good

Just thought we may be able to get Andy to start thinking outside the box a little.
    I totally agree the Baptist venue was great, fishing was great, and a body of water not alot of people had spent much time on which made it anyone's Classic.

Brian

In the case of Sturgeon/Cameron ... would it be Sturgeon and Cameron (with locking) or the same format as this year with two days on Sturgeon and then the final on Cameron. Just curious. (Much like Fraser ... I would have to worry about qualifying for one first )

I voted for Rideau. Gives everyone who qualifies a chance to fish a tournament on a new body of water and we don't have to risk a large entry fee to do it. From what I hear it would be an equal playing field as well, you can fish any style and not have to worry about big lake fish or big lake weather.

In the end as long as I make it to the show I am happy.

Mark