Thread: Classic wieghts?

Classic wieghts?

Does anyone know what the day one results were?

WOW, 1:30 monday morning and not a peep about the Top Bass Classic :O
    I guess thier aren't very many Top Bass fans out there?

For the fans that there are I'll give you the top five unoficial 2 day final results.
    I'm sure Tim W. will post the full results soon.

1. Joe Adragna & Angelo Arciero 34.84
    2. Marco Alessandrini & Vince Sallese 29.32
    3. Louie Sinclair & Cory Stillman 27.91
    4. Rick & Deb Verkruisen 26.82
    5. Cal Culbert & Jeff Jacobs 26.75

Big Fish. Art Johnson & Steve Johnson 5.11

Congrats to Joe & Angelo and all the other competitors that enjoyed one of the best weather weekends of the summer.

We won't talk about my results ?LOL
    JEFFY

That is some pretty awesome fishing for Joe and Angelo, as I have only seen largemouth shutdown like that one other time. To catch a 17 pound bag on day 2 like that only shows their ability to handle the wind on a very tough bite. Congratulations to Joe and Angelo for spanking the rest of us..

hi mike thanks again,yes winds were evident but both largies and smallies were very active, our initial plan was to stick largies all day,thinking that we had burnt out our smallies from day one, but with the morning overcast skies and the favorable winds we decided to try for smallies one more time,less than two dozen casts in and three smallies in the box biggest tipped the scales at 3.1 with many dinks inbetween we decided to go for it and try for the bigger largies we found the previous weekened,winds were strong at times and a little fustrating as i could not feel bottom,a quick change of rod to 3/4oz i always have rigged and a good control of my trolling motor is what made all the differance,feel was now back and wasnt to far long before we started sticking our fish good quality three pounders like the the ones we had found the previous week.mike thanks again maybe will see you in one of the fall tournies.

Congratulations Joe and Angelo on a well deserved win! Cheers!

Congratulations to Joe & Angelo, Awesome Job and awesome weight. I would also like to Congratulate Steven and Josh on there winning of Team of the year and Joe as Angler of the year.

Regards Tim

Congrats to Joe and Angelo for a good bag on a tough day and congrats to Steve and Josh for team of the year great season guys

very nice

Very Nice weights. We had a good day one but our fish vanished on day two? I guess they all went to Joe's spots!

Congrats.

Doug