Thread: Customer Appreciation BBQ

Customer Appreciation BBQ

Stuck in the city this weekend? :?

Why not drop in and visit Radioworld this Saturday :*

Radioworld is hosting its' Customer Appreciation Day Sale on Saturday May 29th, 2010 from 10am - 3pm.

During this sale we will offer NO TAX on many items we sell including all accessories. All other products (Fishfinders, Plotters, etc) will be reduced too!

:P To top things off, we are hosting a FREE BBQ Lunch from 11am - 2pm as well.

Come on by and join us along with the Industry Reps, ProStaff and our friends from FishnCanada and Lures and Tours.....
    Thank you

Jack Summers

Just wondering if the price on a HDS7 will be any better at the BBQ? Then if it is will it be worth it to miss the family get-together to go and buy it at the BBQ?

Thanks

If you have not purchased one yet, the price will be reduced in store only that day.

Regards

Jack

Just my luck, I get there a day early and there's no food ready . I know there have been a multitude of posts on Radio World's customer service... when I hear about other retail competitors saying good things about Jack you know Radio World is in it for the long run. Have a great BBQ Jack, I'll be out on Quinte chasing your pets.

Jack the BBQ was awesome! Once again the hospitality of Radioworld does not disapoint!!

Peace Out

Dan

Congratulations to Dave Chong in becoming the "Radioworld Hot Dog Eating Champ"!

I never saw a guy pound back the tube steak like him! I am humbled.

Regards

Jack