Thread: 2010 Classic thoughts.....the aftermath

2010 Classic thoughts.....the aftermath

Back to work today after competing all 3 days at the Classic in the toughest cold front conditions I can recall in years. My U2U box is on fire with congrats and also a few messages concerning the rumours and BS floating around.

My response to anybody that has any questions or concerns is call Andy directly. Andy can be reached on his cell 416-802-2277 or at the office 905-640-2277.

Lets not forget the Classic was won by Mike Reid and Wes Foster. They brought in almost 19lbs of smallies on Day 3 and their bag included a 1 pound dink!!!!! It's also OFFICIAL as they passed the lie detector test!!!!

Take care,
    Craig Butler

Great points. Particularly important to congratulate Mike and Wes. I don't know either as I am "new" up here, but as a day three competitor watching them pull those fish out of the well....well, you just knew that they had done what we all wanted to do. They put the kind of day three together that you need to win a big tounament. It was decisive, it was spectacular. Most of us went out thinking 14lbs on Sunday would win from almost any position in the field and they shattered that perception.

the great thing about it...nobody lost it, Mike and Wes just plain won it.

bassbitch
    YES WES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:X

Originally posted by GregSecord
    Great points. Particularly important to congratulate Mike and Wes. I don't know either as I am "new" up here, but as a day three competitor watching them pull those fish out of the well....well, you just knew that they had done what we all wanted to do. They put the kind of day three together that you need to win a big tounament. It was decisive, it was spectacular. Most of us went out thinking 14lbs on Sunday would win from almost any position in the field and they shattered that perception.

the great thing about it...nobody lost it, Mike and Wes just plain won it.

Great to see them pull the win off, they certainly earned it. Great year Mike and Wes! Usually they start off with a big pike win to start the season, now they finished with a huge bass win.