Thread: gotta be an easier way

gotta be an easier way

Trying to decifer the standings is next to near impossible with the amount of wildcards mixed in.
    The standings should be the regular four events first with the wildcards after. I am trying to figure out where we are sitting but don't know who has fished there 3 min. plus one wildcard.

There has to be an easier way...lol...

Hi Dave, if you are referring to the Easterns then shoot me an e-mail, i have the list in that format, with a little basic math worked in by my math (please do not hold me to this), you are the last qualifying team as of right now, there are a few anglers below you however that could improve at Balsam.

ryan(at)susanna.ca

thanks Ryan, thats the figures I came up with also.

Tony is sending me something but you can email me what you have.

hawgripper@rogers.com

Dave..

hey Dave any woed on how many from wildcard go through i see great lakes is 14 go on to classic, Go figure were sitting in 18th our only hope is wildcard were in 12th and i was curious as to how difficult our sunday on Balsam will be.

Thanks Ken

Haven't heard on the wildcards yet but there is still this weekend so I don't think they have the 25% numbers til this weekend.

There will probably be some top anglers from all of bassmania looking for that last shot. My partner was there yesterday and said it was tough. We still haven't decided yet if we are going.

Don't miss any this weekend because there will definately be some guys who won't either.. lol....

I here you going to be a tough fish but we will do are best and let the BASS GODS decide ON see you on the water