Thread: Halton Bassmasters?

Halton Bassmasters?

Anyone ever think of starting up a club for Halton (Milton, Oakville, and Burlington)? Seems that a lot of anglers live in Halton.

Not sure if it has been in discussion but there is a Hamilton Club.

I am a member of Mississauga Bassmasters and I live in Milton. We have a meeting coming up next Tuesday March 6th. Our meetings start at 7:30 and they are held in the meeting room at Classic Bowl...Winston Churchill/Dundas. We are always looking for new members!

Steve

Team Ontario: 2007, 2011 Jason Barnucz's Avatar
    Hi Nelson,

Looks like you have two options.

- Jason

True. They are very good options. I just thought that Halton being a district that it would warrant it's own Bassmasters Club. Bob Izumi lives in Milton. Anyone know of any other Tournament anglers that live in Halton district?

Nelson, I am in Georgetown and am also a member of the Mississauga Bass Masters, I don't think you could draw enough anglers with Mississauga and Hamilton so close. I know for me the drive to Mississauga would be closer than going to a meeting in Burlington

I think I read in a very small blurb in Outdoor Canada mr second place Doug Brownridge resides in Milton somewhere

Who?

Wow Bob and Doug .... Can't get more Canadian than that. They should start there own show together.