Thread: last Paddletales doo till fall

last Paddletales doo till fall

Saturday April 26 Paddletales is having our last doo of the spring. With just 1 week before the pike walleye opener on the St Lawrence the timing is perfect.

Our shelves are fully stocked with all the latest and greatest. Here is a sampling of some of the new items we have in.

From Shimano
    Expride rods
    Metanium reels
    Antares reels
    Curado I series reels (sorry, no lefty's til mid may)

From Jackall
    Poison Adrena rods
    Spin Shad (I hope)

*From Set The Hook
    Great new drop shot baits

From ZMan
    Quadzilla spinnerbait. (these are cool)

From Canada Drop Shot
    Drop shot hooks and rigs

Lots and lots more

Of course we will have lots of prostaff on hand. Shimano, Lew's, G Loomis, Humminbird, Lowrance, Pure Fishing, and Dobyns have confirmed so far. Weather permitting, we will have boats on display from Orleans Boat World and Pirates Cove. We will also have the Shimano Tech van on site. This will be a great chance to try out combos to see how they feel and to check out the full Jackall line. As usual too there will be plenty of food on hand.

A great chance to see all the new lines, renew old friendships and talk fishing while getting some great deals on tackle.
    Hope to see you out.

Ed & Sandie
    Thanks to Paddletales Tackle and Sign a Rama Nepean

I have been so busy at the store I haven't had the time I should to work on this. However, that being said, here are a few specials.

I have a bin of clearout musky lures at greatly reduced prices

Fenwick Nighthawk rods reg $49.95 on for $19.95

Native eyewear 30% off

I have a selection of Dobyns rods at greatly reduced prices. (not the full inventory) I will try to get a list of which models are on sale tomorrow evening.

Taxes in on all regularly priced items (excluding electronics and accessories and tolling motors and accessories)

Some items on sale I have been asked by the manufacturers not to post pricing. You'll have to come into the store to see those.

Ed

Here is a list of the Dobyns that are on sale.

Savvy
    SSM703C
    SS664C

Champion
    684C
    685CB
    773C SH
    763FH
    765SF

Champion Extreme
    DX704C
    DX742C SH
    DX744C SH
    DX754C ML

We carry a full line of Dobyns rods as well as the ones listed. The rest are at our regular low low price.

Ed