Gino DiMatteo was the winner of the 1st Annual Limit Out Hawgtown Bass Masters Family Fun Ice Fishing Tournament. 2nd went to Urs Duelberg and 3rd was Dimitri Spyropoulos and smallest fish was dominated by Steve Spagnolo.lol that fish was a mounter. tee hee hee. The Tourney paid to 5th with a tie split by Phil Harrison and John Dicarlo. The event had just over 30 participants with gift bags for all. It was a tough day for fish but a beautiful day to be on the lake. Dave Chong donated a door prize which was raffled off and won by team #5 Luke and Rimas Rayba. I hope everyone had a good time and I'd like to thank you all for comming and and making this a big success. Also I'd like to thank my partner Frank Adamo who put his soul into this event with four Awesome plaques and gift bags and hard work. Food and snacks were supplied by Donny Aloisi, a warm thank you to him. I'd also like to thank my girlfriend Sharon for her hard work and imput on this event she took a big interest in this event and backed us in every area. Also I would like to thank Dave Chong for everything he's done and for being a great friend, this event would not be the same without his support and imput. Thank You All. We got some great pictures and I hope we could get them to you for all to see. OH Phil also got a bonus fish landing a white fish which caused a big stir and buzz throughout the field. Good job. Well Done.

Limit Out

Frank