Hi Brian
Naw just ticked off that once again promises made, promises changed. Like a northern tour that didn't happen, like going to classic waters where the usuals have a decided advantage. With the Lake of Bays producing a new CHAMPION that figured out new water, I guess the regulars didn't like that and did a better job of convincing Andy to go back to old waters.

Bad day at work I guess. I know I missed a great weekend on the big water, but the wife just got back from Ireland Friday, so figured I should be around for one weekend. Great weights as usual, funny how Couch can produce the weights, the excitement,
and the potential big mixes of buckets and smalies without having to throw Simcoe into the mix eh??

Stay tuned for the Highland Bass Tour- 5 dates that don't conflict with Bassmania, low entry fees ($100/event). Not sure yet if the tour will be an affiliate of the Haliburton Highlands Outdoors Association or not. Making my pitch at their AGM Sunday.

Kashagawigamog, Elephant, 12 Mile, Gull Lake, and one other to be determined (may be a draw lake or an evening tourney on Kash). Classic location (like the BassChamps tour will be drawn the night before from participant submissions) Individual scoring so you can rotate partners, enjoy one or more events with a friend or spouse. Point bonuses for big fish, entry fee draw. Emphasis on fun

Stay tuned
Pat