These bags truly are about as simple as it gets - they just flat out work. In fact, they are shipped with a little fleyer in them that reads, "DO NOT BE ALLARMED by lack of movement of fish while in the bag. That is the idea..."

I remember the frirst time I used them; sure enough, just as it was described to me I was about to cull my fisrt fish, and as soon as I opened the livewell I thought surely I had killed the fish I had already bagged. There they all were, just sittingthere motionless all in a row - I thought these bags are crap and I had killed everyone of them. I picked one out however and noticed the fish "at least still breathing" so wihtout hesitation, unzipped the zipper at the head end and promtly dumped the fish over the side - WELL, let me tell ya - there was no chance or need to try and hold the fish - it was gozo!! Took off like bullet as did every other seemingly 'dead' fish that day - these bags rule!

Right now Paddletales has the retail market sewn up, and as mentioned above is moe than accomodating to ship to you. With the way CND dollar has been lately, we're fortunate right now to be able to get the bags here for pretty much exactly what it would cost you after paying shipping, exchange, etc. direct from the GloryBag manufacture, so by all means do take advantage of it - they're good for the fish - and just could make a difference for you at the scales?! If they do move you up even one position in the standings - they would pay for themselves right there at double the price right?!

later .......... G!