Thread: 2008 Casey Cup Photos are now on-Line courtesy of Lures and Tours

2008 Casey Cup Photos are now on-Line courtesy of Lures and Tours

Good Morning,

As you all know the 2008 Casey Cup was a huge success. An amazing event as always!

Lures and Tours were on-site to capture the event. Thanks to the hard work of Rosa Sharpe, over 300 photos were taken. After revision and editing the team at Lures and Tours has cut it down to roughly 100 quality pictures.

If anyone would like a high resolution photo of themselves, please let me know.

I can be reached at Eugene@DockTalk.ca

The photos can be found at:

http://www.luresandtours.com/copperm...s.php?album=32

Thanks very much Eugene. I just want the other members here to know we invite you to put comments below the photos in any of our galleries. It will help others identify who's who, and a little ribbing is probably in order :X

There are over 2000 photos stored there since 2007. Fundraisers, CIFC, CSFL, Bassmania and Walleye (Simcoe, Couch and Kawarthas)

All that is required is a personal registration that I verify by e-mail as soon as I see them. (avoids robo-spam)

If you have an event coming up in the region, let us know and we'll post it and see about coming to take pics.

Charlie

Just loaded up the rest of the photos of the Casey Cup. That's 167 in total.
    If you are going to revisit, start at page 9 of the thumbnails to pick up where the balance of the images start - with Andy and Wayne Izumi on stage.

Many of the pictures are hard to see clearly, they look a bit granulated and pixel-ridden? :?

Kurt

Did you click on the picture itself? They launch to a larger format, which is clearer.

If you require one that is at a higher resolution please let me know and I will have it sent out to you.

Eugene

Ah I see now, just got lazy in my viewing here:O Some guys from my area wanted some. I will be in touch.