Originally posted by HowieGifford
No disrespect was meant to anyone. It was an incredibly tough day of fishing and we could have just as easily been one of the unlucky teams to come in with no fish. If I offended anyone I'm sorry. We just love catching smallmouth and we were thrilled that it was our day to win. Perhaps next year will be someone elses day.
It seems that no matter what you do or say someone will try to criticize you. This will be my last post on here.
Congratulations to everyone that had the balls to enter and brave the elements.
Howard...
Howard, congrats on the win!!

When I read your post it did not offend me in any way, in fact it will be quite helpful to anyone who is intelligent enough to learn from it, if anything it proved once again that 90% of the fish are in 10% of the lake and you have to do your homework to find em.........

Every so often we have to endure an out of line comment or 2, best practice is to just ignore it, the majority of members here are wise enough to see through these comments and disregard them, please don't confuse the attitude displayed by donpearce as anything but split milk or boredom.......

Mr. Pearce, out of line and rude.........

Dave, priceless.......