WOW.....What a Great day!

Thanks to the BassTalk Team who came out including Dave Chong, Doug Brownridge, Simon and Melanie Frost, Paul Shibata, Mark Kulik, Derek Strub, Harry Sillen, Mark Frey, Curtis Richardson and John Noel. You provided invaluable hints, tips and tricks, leaving the crowd with alot to think about. Congratulations for their collective effort in assisting to raise money for Dave Mercers "Casting for a Cure" and Big Brothers Big Sisters "Catch a Dream" Kids Fishing Derby. I am told that donations raised at todays event was the largest in BassTalk history.

A special "Thank You" to Sean Kelly at Black Angus Meats for providing the Wild Game BBQ Lunch, it was definitely a big hit with everyone...and to Danny Dunn (Radioworld and Navionics Pro Staff) and Sarah Dunn (Radioworld Fishing Team), Peter Bowman and Mike Miller (FishnCanada), Tommy Lam and Rob Patricio (EcoGear and Nories Lures), Curtis Atwater and Lawren Wentzel (Navico- Lowrance Canada), Rick Weatherill (CBAF and Lowrance Pro-Staff), Andy Pallotta (CSFL & Spring Fishing and Boat Show), Charles Ross (Lures and Tours) and others who contributed to the success of the day.

Today was one of the most enjoyable "work" days I have ever experienced. Thanks to everyone who chose to spend at Radioworld. It was the first of what will become an Annual Event and I promise "the best is yet to come"! :*

Sincerely

Jack Summers (and friends at Radioworld)