Thread: Show hours and more specials

Show hours and more specials

Thursday 4pm to 9 pm
    I will be around the store most of the day getting ready for the weekend if anyone wants to come out through the day. There will be snacks in the evening.
    Friday noon till 9pm
    Chicken will be available in the afternoon and evening
    Saturday 10 am till 6 pm
    Chicken will be served from 11 am till 6 pm. Lots of pro-staff on hand
    Sunday 10 am till 6 pm.
    Chicken will be available in the afternoon. Pro staff on hand
    More specials
    I looked at the calendar and was surprised to see it’s almost the end of February. Time to put ice gear on sale.
    Special prices on Vexilar FL 20 & FL 22’s
    Salus survival suits on sale-limited size selection
    Frabill cold weather gear on sale

Ed

Congrats Ed, I heard the store was busy and lots of people spending. And as always the food was great.

Is there any chicken left???? I'm sort of free this week if you need a hand before it spoils.

LARGE...recovering from two weeks out of a suitcase...but it's worth it to see a kazillion rug rat'zz smiling at the Minto Pond during the Ottawa Boat & Sportsman Show

Large: Did you get the care package Sandie sent up to the show, or did some nefarious character eat it before it made its way into Landsdowne park.

And yes, it was a great weekend and a huge number of chickens made the ultimate sacrifice into the deep frier.

Ed

You bet Guy's!!! thanks a bunch, and it was a smart move not letting Sims deliver like last year...funny how 6 pieces of PADDLETALES plump...mouth watering poulet de jour mysteriously transformed into 3 pieces between Paddletales and the Ottawa Show????hmmm ...any comments here Charles ...bad part was HE HAD A NAPKIN IN HIS HAND AND WAS WIPING HIS LIPS ON THE WAY IN TO THE SHOW.

BIG JIM ....out'