With all the hype following this year's ICast show - I'd recomend consumers to get a hold of new product on their wish lists as soon as it becomes available... if you wait it may be too late ! The Micro guide concept on Smoke and Exo spinning rods may fly under the radar; but are actually great at illiminating frustrating wind-knots when using braid by forcing your line into smaller spirals much faster as it tracels down the blank, even with more guides on these rods, they ruduce friction and increasing casting accuracy, distance, and overall sensativity... can't wait to get'em wet!

I haven't used the Exo rod yet - but with the Carbon particles cooked into the blanks they should be incredibly strong - and they are rediculously light in wieght!

...the new size 25PTi in the Smoke, Energy and Exo spinning reels have a wider spool design (something I've been asking for for several years) that should cast from here to tomorrow to boot! Bigger spool diameter = more line coming off your reel with each wrap... and the angle of the reel points straight into the first 'stripper' guide. Should be awesome...

later ......... G!