hey Darrel,

the good news is that Quantum is planning to release the lefty-EXO - the bas news is when ...good things come to those who wait; I'm a lefty too - no idea when you'll see them, but they did tell me they ARE going to produce them...

...and your right, I can totally aggree and understand how you feel about the micro guides, I felt the same way. In fact I didn't get many last year for exactly the same reason. But after trying them, what I found was that they really improved line performance; my casting and especially pitching accuracy and low tragectory presentations were significantly improved. It did take some getting used to mentally just looking down the blank; but once I started playing around with them - I wish I got more. This year I am "re-tooling" with and army of micro-guide rods .... love 'em.

what's exciting to me too for this year; is the potential for getting rid of those wind-knots so common when using braid on spinning gear- anything that reduces "down-time" for me is worth it's weight in gold... I've been playing around skipping wieghtless Mizmo 5" Doodle and 6" Hoax worms for example around docks and trees with spinning gear the last couple of years; and wind-knots seem inevitible after awhile. Apparantly, the Fuji Micro-guide systems streeamline your braid so well it elliminates loose line and the potential for fouling...

later .......... G!