Thread: Paddletales in store doo coming up!!!

Paddletales in store doo coming up!!!

February 23 to 26 Paddletales is hosting their annual spring instore show. Friday and Saturday there will be lots of prostaff on hand as well as free snacks and pop. Much more information to come as the date gets closer.

Ed

While I was away fishing on Okechobee for a few days, a whack load of stuff came in and the store is FULL. Loads of new stuff to see, the newly designed rods from Fenwick, the entire new line from Shimano, some really cool mat punch systems from Stanley, spinnerbaits from River 2 Sea, Kopper's rats, and a ton of other new stuff. Prices on all regular priced items will be tax in, with the exception of electronics and trolling motors. We still have a great selection of non current rods from Shimano and these are priced well below cost. All of the remaining St Croix have clearout pricing on them as well. We are working on lots more specials and these will be posted as they become available.

These events are a lot of fun and even if you aren't looking to buy anything, come on out and enjoy the company and fellowship. The worst that could happen is you get cornered by me and have to listen about who I fished with on Okechobee. I may have a picture or two as well.

Ed

I'm finally ready for the weekend, well, I will be when I get some ink for my printer at home so I can print some signs ops: . I've got a bin full of Terminator spinnerbaits with the old packaging at $6.00, a bin of crankbaits at $5.00, Fenwick HMG's on for $60.00, Eagle GT's for $32.00, and lots of other specials. The chicken will be here Friday and Saturday. There is tons of new stuff as well. The new Meat series of pork from Uncle Josh really turned my head as well as their Turtles. The new punch system from Stanley and the spinnerbaits from River 2 Sea are worth looking at as well.

Come on out and see us I can't eat all this chicken myself.

Ed