I'm all for seeing the cream rise to the top as I agree that there are far too many boats and this and past year's Classics.

The problem I see is that there a new limitations or commitments...

These guys would be fishing all long weekend in September and then a 3 day event the two weekends later for all the marbles. This is all great but Quinte and Simcoe aren't really all that close in proximity and when accouting for pre-fishing time as well, that's a ton of time....By asking guys to take basically 2 weeks off is tough when they've been taking days off all summer just to fish qualifiers.

I love the All-Star Week Tournaments that the Elites run where you have the best fish a few events...but that works for guys that do it for a living. There aren't many guys in Ontario that can do it for a living and this is where the problem may lie.

I like some of the changes being made but having these such events on Quinte and Simcoe is like having them on Falcon and Amistad...There are other great lakes around that see less tournament pressure and allow for a more level playing field by favouring fewer anglers with them as their home waters....