Thread: TOP BASS STATS As of August 1, 2013.

TOP BASS STATS As of August 1, 2013.

Thanks to: E.S. Automotive (Newmarket), Interstate, NGK, TDS Transmission (Newmarket), Raybestos Brakes, Spicer Suspension, DNS Armature 2000, Monroe Shocks, Walker exhaust (Tenneco), Thora used cars (Newmarket) and most of all MY MOM.

Hey Jeffy. I'd say your missing the boys in the black Strat on the TOY standings.
    A special Thanks to: Lightning Series Lures, FearFishing.com and Grand Openings Windows and Doors (905) 244-0692.

And the Kennedy brother's lol.

if your info is missing, please send me your team # of the events and I will get them sorted out.

Guys, the big cause of these errors is that when you fill out your entry forms you change the captains name. The computer program only starts displaying a captains name "AFTER" that name has competed in at least 4 events. So, for example, if Mike is listed as captain for Q1, Q2 & Q3 and Mark is listed as captain for Q4 & Q5, neither Mark nor Mike will show up as neither one of them are listed for the minimum 4 events. even though they fished 5 events together.

I will need your team numbers for each event and who is supposed to be captain so I can make the necessary corrections.
    Thanks to: E.S. Automotive (Newmarket), Interstate, NGK, TDS Transmission (Newmarket), Raybestos Brakes, Spicer Suspension, DNS Armature 2000, Monroe Shocks, Walker exhaust (Tenneco), Thora used cars (Newmarket) and most of all MY MOM.

We haven't changed captains names. I don't remember our team #s. I'll have Mikey email Ted
    A special Thanks to: Lightning Series Lures, FearFishing.com and Grand Openings Windows and Doors (905) 244-0692.

Spelling errors in anglers names?
    Strike King Lure Company

Jeff used to sign us up with me as Caleb,and I would register us with Cal,that would mess it up.

The corrections for Mark and Jamie have been forwarded to ted.
    I'm just waiting for him to make the corrections in his files then I can correct them on the site.

Sorry about the inconvenience.

Jeff also Duane and me missing on classic qualifer

Just so everybody knows. Ted's Qualifier Tracking Program will not start showing a Captain's status until that captain has competed in a minimum of "4" events.

Joe, you and Duane have only competed in 3 events so far this season, that is why your names don't appear on the Qualifier list.

Team of the year stats have been updated for those asking.

Thanks Jeffy and Ted....was feeling left out, LOL!
    I'd like to thank the following for their support. Lightning Series Lures, K Auto, and PRO-X SERVICES.