Thread: TOP BASS on Lake Seymour Sunday August 25, 2013.

TOP BASS on Lake Seymour Sunday August 25, 2013.

This Sunday, August 25th, the TOP BASS Fishing Series will hold it’s Eighth Event of the 2013 Bass Season. This will be the last of the Classic Qualifying events.

Registration will be open at 5:30 am at Stevenson’s Marina Hastings Ont.

http://stevensonsmarina.com/index.htm

Driving eastbound on the 401:
    Exit 474 CR-45 toward Cobourg/Norwood
    Hwy 45 N ramp toward Baltimore/Hastings
    Take SLIGHT RIGHT onto Baltimore Rd/Provincial Route 45/CR-45. Continue to follow CR-45
    Turn RIGHT onto Water St. Water St. becomes Concession Rd 13 E.
    Turn LEFT onto Marine Drive. Keep left at sharp bend!
    70 Marine Drive is on the RIGHT.

Parking will be on site (Do not park on the streets).

Please print off the registration form, found on the Entry Form page of this site, and fill it out and bring it with you. This will speed up the registration process.

At the weigh in please “DO NOT” take your fish out of your live well until directed to do so by a TOP BASS official.

At the morning blast off you will notice that there are 2 large Orange balls floating just past the release boat. When your number is called out you may slowly proceed to toward the first Orange float. Keeping a safe speed of 10 KPH you can continue on to the second Orange float. When you are in line with the second Orange float you are free to accelerate away.
    Thanks to: E.S. Automotive (Newmarket), Interstate, NGK, TDS Transmission (Newmarket), Raybestos Brakes, Spicer Suspension, DNS Armature 2000, Monroe Shocks, Walker exhaust (Tenneco), Thora used cars (Newmarket) and most of all MY MOM.

Don't forget. If you have completed 3 events and want to get into the TOP BASS Classic, this is your last chance to get your 4th event in.
    Or if you have your 4 or more events and want to secure a spot in the TOP BASS Classic again, this is you're last chance.

Remember, the top 75 qualifiers will be eligible to compete in the TOP BASS Classic on Rice Lake on Sept 7th & 8th.

Good Luck to everyone.
    Thanks to: E.S. Automotive (Newmarket), Interstate, NGK, TDS Transmission (Newmarket), Raybestos Brakes, Spicer Suspension, DNS Armature 2000, Monroe Shocks, Walker exhaust (Tenneco), Thora used cars (Newmarket) and most of all MY MOM.

any results ? I know pretty early to ask..lol

All I've heard so far is 95 boats showed up.
    The winners are Pilkey & Arnott 19.69 lbs
    They also got big fish 5.11 lbs

I will hopefully have the results later tonight.

Sorry, I wasn't there today. Had to work all night.

Thanks Jeff