Thread: TOP BASS 2015 Qualifier #2 Lake Seymour, Sunday July 5, 2015.

TOP BASS 2015 Qualifier #2 Lake Seymour, Sunday July 5, 2015.

TOP BASS Fishing Series

Event: Qualifier #2

Date: Sunday July 5, 2015.

Host Location: Stevenson’s Marina
    Address: RR #2, 70 MarineDr, Hastings, ON K0L 1Y0 (705) 696-2683

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Stevensons-Marina/187221187972347
    Thanks to: E.S. Automotive (Newmarket), Interstate, NGK, TDS Transmission (Newmarket), Raybestos Brakes, Spicer Suspension, DNS Armature 2000, Monroe Shocks, Walker exhaust (Tenneco), Thora used cars (Newmarket) and most of all MY MOM.

Don't forget.
    Thanks to: E.S. Automotive (Newmarket), Interstate, NGK, TDS Transmission (Newmarket), Raybestos Brakes, Spicer Suspension, DNS Armature 2000, Monroe Shocks, Walker exhaust (Tenneco), Thora used cars (Newmarket) and most of all MY MOM.

Bump

Don't forget there is a 10K zone that when traveling eastbound starts on the west side of the bridge at the monument and ends at the north east point of Graham Island.

Please mind your speed in this zone.

If your using a GPS to get to Stevenson's Marina, enter the town as Trent Hills, Ontario.

no results yet?