It seems the rules have changed again! Back in May CSLF decided to change their format for TOY and include the Regional Cup in the point totals. Andy said B.A.S.S. required this since they were sending teams to their Team event in the US? They posted an announcement here but did not update their official rules on their webpage. If you go to their website today, rule #49 still says TOY is based on 3 divisional events and does not include any wildcards. Now at the end of August the CSFL still doesn't know how they are going to calculate points for TOY at the Regional Cup? August 19th, I got an email from CSFL stating, "The Team of the Year points will be calculated the same as any other qualifier, the amount of teams will determine the points range. So if there are 75 teams the points will range from 75 to 0." Now it seems the rules are changing. Apparently B.A.S.S Requires that points be distributed by division now?? This wasn't known in June, July or even August 19th? It is very frustrating as an angler to commit to a circuit, pay almost $400 per event and have the rules constantly change throughout the season. What is worse than the rules constantly changing, is the lack of effort to communicate the changes. At blast off or weigh in rule changes should be presented in writing to anglers and not left to people to find online. BM100 TOY team thought they won after a strong finish in the final event on Scugog. They admit they do not go on social media often but had a paper copy of the entry form and rules they sent in when they registered. They then went to the CSFL website for clarification and couldn't understand when and why rule #49 changed? I was also there when Peter and Pat Morroco were told the same news after they took 5th in the Gloucester Pool event and learned they now had to also compete in the Regional if they want to claim the title. I have been fishing CSFL since the beginning and I have been trying to stay away from the dock talk and the negativity but over the last couple years been seeing too many changes, inconsistencies and lack of attention to anglers paying top dollar to for these events. I have a list of things that I could discuss. All of us as paying customers deserve responses to our emails, returned calls when leaving messages and better communication around rule changes. Apparently this latest change was going to be announced at the meeting on Sept 3rd? Why not announce them to everyone now BEFORE they have signed up for regional cup? why not email or call everyone on the list? There is another thread right now where people are asking how do you find out if they qualified? In my opinion, there needs to be a better effort and process to communicate to all of the anglers who support this series.