Quote Originally Posted by Peter Bartonek View Post
WOW!!!! Just WOW!!!! So Awesome well done guys!
Why there isn't a waiting list for this series is mind boggling!!! It is worth every Km!
Renegade had done a great job building this series and from all accounts it is top notch BUT most young guys that would love to fish this series (myself included) that i know, live 2.5hrs+ away from the closest lake. We also don't have 6 weeks vacation. Most of us work full time jobs and the vacation time that we do have, we have to split between fishing/family/friends/prior engagements. Pre-fishing after work is obviously out of the question because of the travel, and if you think you're going to pre-fish for one of these events the sat/sun (weekend) before the event and show up and win you're dreaming (Some VERY good sticks fish this series, and have a wealth of knowledge on all these bodies of water). Most of us that fish the Kawartha's and have little to no experience on any of those lakes.....so then you factor in cost (travel, gas, accommodations for a week before every event and food) and it just doesn't make sense. One event, two....maybe...but a full series out there...you need some serious coin and I personally don't have that kind of money right now. Judging by field sizes most guys don't either. Once again though.....Great series, awesome lakes....good luck to all who fish them this upcoming season, i know I wish I could