WHAT ARE THEY?! As some of you may know, they are semi-rigid, rubberized mesh bags that you use to store individual fish in while transporting/ retaining fish in your live-well. You catch a fish, you put it in a Glory Bag and set the bag and fish into your livewell. There is a zipper running three sides of bag that is able to open at either end. They are a quality product; my set is three years old and looks like new.

WHY WOULD ANYONE WANT TO DO THIS? I’ve been using them for 3 years now, and I swear by them. While in the bag, the fish in your well become extremely docile, almost lethargic and seemingly stress free. No more thrashing about or sparring with their neighbors. They do not spit up, and they do not lose valuable weight!! I was fortunate enough to win one of Andy’s Rice Lake events last year by a mere 6 one-hundredths of a pound; I was using the bag – would I have came in second if I didn’t use the bags – I dunno, but I can assure you the second place finisher wasn’t using them!

The biggest advantage is in the culling though: I hate to cull – its like down-time for me when I’d sooner be looking for that next bite! But with the individually coloured bags(just like a culling ball set) it’s a snap and way way way easier on the fish!! No more punching holes in them – please! and no more slipping off the clip-on tags either. To cull, I use a balance-beam most o fthe time but a scale works well too if I’m not bouncing around in the middle of Lake Erie or Ontario. I leave the fish in and weight or balance the bag and all – and yes – I’ve checked my bags and they all weight the same, again they are a well built, quality product.

I think anything that’s good for both fish and tournament fisherman is a no-brainer – if you fish tournaments, you’re going to want a set!!

I'm not sure what they'll sell for but I';m confident it'd be about the same or maybe een less than ordeing from teh US manufacturer!

later .......... G!