Thread: NUMA Ballistic Series Sunglasses Now in Stock

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

NUMA Ballistic Series Sunglasses Now in Stock

We have received our shipment of Numa Ballistic Series Sunglasses here at VRX Fishing products. These are great glasses for Fishing, shooting sports and hunting.

Super lightweight.

All Numa lenses exceed ANSI Z87.1 levels for both impact and lense clarity.

The optical clarity and the polarization of Numa are excellent and the frames are unbreakable and gauranteed for life.

For more in formation you can contact me at jim@therodglove.com

Numa Point

Numa Chisel

Numa Chuck

These things are AWESOME!!! The ability to change lenses based on light conditions, quickly and easily!! If you are looking for a great pair of sunglasses, you can not go wrong with these. I got my Chuck Ballistic Series today and all I can say is WOW!!!

Try them out, you will be very happy!!

Cheers!!
    Ken Boyd

I second that Ken, I have been very happy with mine. The clarity of these things are AWESOME!!!

How much?

More important, where can we see them? Looked on the website, US price looks good, but no retailers listed for Canada. :?

Thinkin' like a fish. MitchKlatt's Avatar
    Looks pretty slick
    Canadian pricing?

Hi Guys - sorry for the late response. Took a rare weekend off to do a bit of fishing.

The above glasses are all $119.99.

We are finally set up with all of our stock for all the different models and we are talking with retailers right now. We have a few retailers committed to carry them and I will post them as we add them.

In the meantime - you can visit our site at www.extreme-sunglasses.com

Our pricing here in Canada is the same as the American pricing. I have added a lot of information to the site such as a fitting guided, lens attributes sheet, etc.

If you have any direct questions - please feel free to e-mail me at jim@therodglove.com or give me a call at 905-933-5450.

Thanks for your interest.

I've had mine for over a month now -really light and comfortable -I use them for fishing and driving -you dont even feel them on!