Thread: Almost Full!

Almost Full!

Wow! Only 15 spots left!

Certainly we are excited that you also signed up Pete, it's gonna be a fabulous year!! There is no doubt that whomever ends up at the top of the heap at the end of the season will have much to be proud of. The Renegade Team of The Year will require beating many of the best from Quebec, Eastern Ontario and the GTA. And of course on to the Classic with the fully loaded Z119 powered by a 200hp Evinrude Etec HO. As a volunteer group that started this Federally registered not for profit tournament series 17 years ago, we are so honored to have the attention and support of the great anglers from the central and western part of the Province. Undoubtedly it will be fierce but each new registration makes us that much better, Thank You!!!

Unofficially we are probably closer to 75 Teams but we only count the Teams that have paid in full. Help us fill the series, we are working on two new initiatives which will bolster the payouts even more!!

www.renegadebass.com

Awesome looking series and an incredible Classic prize. Some great anglers have stepped up and are heading out east. Best of luck!

Now officially at 71!

Only 13 spots left!

I can't wait!

Hey Mike
    Makes two of us.

Man, I wish these guys would start something up in the West. It would fill in no time.

12 to go now!

11 spots to go and we should be at 10 in the next day or two. So if your still thinking about it we're about to hit the countdown!

Wow...Only nine spots left!...Fences sitters time to get on board or it"ll be too late. Cant friggin wait!

Senior Member MichaelVandenberg's Avatar
    Officially there are 8 spots left but we have verbal confirmation of others coming. With the field of anglers competing in Renegade Bass and the bodies of waters being fished we are going to see some big bags. I can't wait to get'er started.

Damn it I wish i could

The wait is killing me! I've been flipping beech trees in my backyard for weeks.